- 1 Pizza crustprebaked 12-inch
- 1 Chicken Breastboneless skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ cup Pestoprepared
- 1 large Tomatoeschopped
- ½ cup Black beanscanned, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup part-skim Mozzarellashredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheeseshredded
This Chicken Pizza is my kids’ favorite pizza choice because isn’t the best combination chicken and cheese? Using a premade pizza crust will help to speed up things in the kitchen too so that you can have dinner ready in no time.
Get your kids to even help you with the pizza toppings, it can be a fun activity for the whole family! Pizza night just got that much better!
To make Chicken Pizza, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Chicken Pizza?
Steps to make Chicken Pizza
Prepare pizza crust
Securely wrap and store the unbaked pizza in the freezer. When ready to use, unwrap the pizza and bake as directed. You may need a few extra minutes.