- 1 (16 oz) Pizza doughhomemade or store bought
- 1½ medium fresh Peachescored, halved and sliced
- 3 oz Prosciutto
- 4 oz Ricotta cheese
- 5 oz fresh Mozzarelladiced into small cubes
- 2 oz Asiago cheeseshredded
- 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlicfinely minced
- ⅓ cup packed fresh Basilchopped
- freshly ground Black pepper
- All-purpose flourfor dusting
Peach and Prosciutto Pizza
Pizzas can be sweet too and with this Peach and Prosciutto Pizza we’ve done just that. Using a homemade or store bought pizza dough top your pizza with 3 cheeses, fresh peaches, with the skins still on, slices of prosciutto and garnish with drizzles of balsamic reduction and freshly chopped basil leaves.
You can replace the peaches with mango or nectarine for the same, deliciously sweet effect.
To make Peach and Prosciutto Pizza, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Peach and Prosciutto Pizza?
Steps to make Peach and Prosciutto Pizza
Preheat pizza stone and oven
Preheat the pizza stone in the oven at 450 °F. Let rest for 30 minutes and assemble pizza during last 10 minutes.
Prepare balsamic reduction