- 2 1/4 lb Chicken thighsskin-on, bone-in
- 2 large Ears of cornshucked
- 1 cup Basilfresh leaves, packed
- ½ cup Fresh mintleaves, packed
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheesegrated
- 1 clove Garlic
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
Keto Grilled Chicken with Herbed Corn Salsa
A different kind of Mexican night with this Keto Grilled Chicken and Herbed Corn Salsa. A non-spicy salsa with crunchy corn kernels over grilled chicken thighs, my children love this one for dinner. It’s really one you can get your fingers dirty with, while eating the juicy chicken.
You can pair this dish with some white rice of chopped up and inside of a tortilla. This twist on Mexican is just delightful!
To make Keto Grilled Chicken with Herbed Corn Salsa, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Keto Grilled Chicken with Herbed Corn Salsa?
Steps to make Keto Grilled Chicken with Herbed Corn Salsa