- 2 cups White ricecooked and chilled
- 1 can Black beansrinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp Basilchopped fresh
- 1 tbsp Fresh thymechopped
- 1 tbsp Parsleychopped fresh
- 1 tbsp Cilantrochopped fresh
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- 2 stalks Celeryfinely chopped
- 1 can Black Oliveschopped
- 3 Green onionchopped
- ¼ cup Red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive oilextra-virgin
Herbed Rice with Spicy Black Bean Salad
If I have left anything out of this Herbed Rice with Spicy Black Bean Salad recipe, then let me know.
A flavorful rice, black bean, celery, green onion and black olive salad combined with a wonderful array of fresh herbs like basil, thyme, parsley and cilantro and tossed in a vinaigrette dressing with ground black pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder for an overwhelmingly, tasty dish!
To make Herbed Rice with Spicy Black Bean Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Herbed Rice with Spicy Black Bean Salad?
Steps to make Herbed Rice with Spicy Black Bean Salad
Combine salad ingredients