- 3 large Courgettes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlicfinely chopped
- 1 large Carrotsgrated
- 50 g Breadcrumbswholemeal
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 1 medium free-range Eggslightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Basilfinely shredded fresh leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh Thymeleaves picked
- 50 g mild Cheddar cheesegrated
Herby Stuffed Courgettes
Delicious and sweet, these Herby Stuffed Courgettes are a fantastic side dish, vegetable option, to include in your menus. My kids absolutely love these and I am always happiest when they’re eating proper food.
Courgette halves stuffed with garlic, carrots, breadcrumbs and raisins, seasoned with basil and thyme and topped with grated, melted and brought to a crisp, mild cheddar cheese. Your tastebuds will be salivating!
To make Herby Stuffed Courgettes, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Herby Stuffed Courgettes?
Steps to make Herby Stuffed Courgettes
Preheat the oven to 200 °C/fan 180 °C/gas 6.
Cook courgette centers