- 4 large Courgetteshalved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onionfinely chopped
- 1 clove Garlicfinely chopped
- 100g Breadcrumbs
- 100g Cheddar cheesemature, grated
- 25g Parsleyflat-leaf, finely chopped
- 175g Cumberland pork chipolatasqueezed from their skins
- Green saladto serve (optional)
Sausage and Herb Stuffed Courgettes
Sausage and Herb Stuffed Courgettes are a meat lovers best compromise to enjoying some vegetables in their protein packed diets. I’m not the biggest fan of green vegetables, however, these stuffed courgettes are to die for!
Stuff your shells with some sautéed onions, garlic, zucchini centers, breadcrumbs, melted cheese and pork sausage meat, there is so much flavor that you won’t even notice the small amount of green. This is a recipe that everyone will really enjoy!
To make Sausage and Herb Stuffed Courgettes, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Sausage and Herb Stuffed Courgettes?
Steps to make Sausage and Herb Stuffed Courgettes
Preheat the oven to 200 °C/180 °C fan/gas 6.
Add center flesh