- 3 cups (480 g) Mixed dried fruits
- 1 Granny Smith applespeeled, cored, coarsely grated
- ½ cup (125 ml) Brandyor orange juice
- ¼ cup (55 g) Brown sugar
- ¼ cup (85 g) Orange marmalade
- 1 tsp Mixed spice
- 1 cup (150 g) All-purpose flour
- ½ cup (60 g) Almond flour
- ⅓ cup (55 g) Powdered sugar
- 125 g Butterchilled, coarsely chopped
- 1 Egg yolks
- Brandy custardor salted caramel ice cream, vanilla ice cream
This Mincemeat Tart, aka mince tart, is filled with flavorful apples, dried fruit, and spices. This recipe is great for your holiday meal planning as it is an easy and quick treat to whip up that is so delicious. And if you love mincemeat, you will love this festive tart too.
For this recipe you will need a 10×4-inch rectangular fluted tart pan with the removable loose bottom and two different star cookie cutters the size you choose. You will also need a bit of brandy for this recipe. If that’s not your thing, and you don’t want to use alcohol, orange juice is a good substitute. Make sure to prepare the mincemeat filling at least one day before making the tart so that the fruit can soften and the flavors can meld.
To make the Mincemeat Tart, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Mincemeat Tart
Prepare mincemeat filling
Make tart crust
Cover and chill
Par-bake tart crust
Cut out stars
Mouth is watering! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Write your own review