- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pound Mushroomscremini, roughly chopped
- 3 ounces Shallotsfinely chopped
- 1 Garlic clovefinely chopped
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepperfreshly ground
- 1 sprig Rosemaryfresh, finely chopped
- 8 ounces (226 g) Ricotta cheese
This Mushroom Pâté is a wonderful alternative to usual protein pâtés such as chicken or duck livers, for example. A delicious combination of roughly chopped mushrooms, finely chopped shallots, garlic, salt, freshly ground pepper, fresh rosemary, and ricotta cheese.
Nothing can beat our recipe with perfect complimenting flavors. Serve as an entree on crispy French baguette and pair with a glass of white wine or sparkling champagne. Pâtés are not just for fancy dinner parties but a perfect snack time option too. Enjoy yours!
To make Mushroom Pate, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Mushroom Pâté
Add herbs and seasoning
Add ricotta cheese