- 1 cup Pumpkinor winter squash puree
- 16 ounces Fettuccine Pastapappardelle egg pasta
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 clove Garlicminced
- 1½ cups Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp Saltplus more for the pasta water
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne pepperoptional
- ½ cup Parmesan cheesegrated , plus more for topping
- Black pepperfreshly ground
- Sagefresh , minced
- ParsleyFlat-leaf, finely chopped
Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta
This pumpkin season is going to be out of control with this Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta that you and all pumpkin lovers are just going to love.
Have your meal ready in under 30 minutes with this extra creamy, extra cheesy, butter, garlic and cayenne pepper with pumpkin, pasta recipe. You may even want to double up the servings because it’s just that good!
To make Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta?
Steps to make Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta
Add cream and seasoning
Combine pasta and sauce