- 6 Potatoessmall Yukon gold, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 slices Bacon
- 4 cloves Garlicpeeled and cut lengthwise in half
- ¼ cup Chicken brothreduced-sodium
- ¼ cup Greek yogurtplain nonfat
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1¼ cups Panko breadcrumbsplain
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheeseshredded
- ½ cup Scallionsfinely chopped
- Nonstick Cooking spray
Simply Smashed Potato Cakes
My kids love these Simply Smashed Potato Cakes and so will yours. Unlike the usual individual, smashed, whole potatoes, I’ve designed a recipe that involves boiling in garlic and then mashing the potatoes, first. Once smooth, add chicken broth, Greek yogurt, panko breadcrumbs, shredded cheddar cheese and scallions and shape your own individual patties, then cook in bacon drippings until crispy and delicious! Just the sound of these are mouthwatering!
To make Simply Smashed Potato Cakes, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Simply Smashed Potato Cakes?
Steps to make Simply Smashed Potato Cakes
Boil potatoes and garlic
Season and mash
Thank you! Approved!
Write your own review