- 2 Zucchinimedium , cut into 1-inch thick half-moons
- 1 (10-oz) package Mushroomsbaby bella mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1 Red onionmedium, cut into wedges
- 2 Lemonsmall, cut into eighths
- 3 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin
- 1 clove Garlicgrated
- 1 tsp Fresh thymechopped, or oregano, rosemary
- pinch Red pepper flakescrushed
- Kosher Salt
- Black pepperfreshly ground
These Veggie Kebabs are a perfect barbecue dish this summer. A delicious combination of my favorite veggies: mushrooms, zucchini, and garlic. Just remember, if you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before you assemble the kebabs!
To make these vegetarian kebabs, start by preheating the grill to medium-high. Thread each skewer with zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and lemon pieces, alternating each. Combine oil, garlic, herbs, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Brush the skewers with the flavored oil and season skewers with salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
To make my version of Veggie Kebabs, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Veggie Kebabs
If using wooden skewers, soak in cold water.
Heat a grill to medium-high.
Add veggies to skewers
Make flavored oil
Brush veggies with oil and season