- 4 – 5 stalks Celerywashed and dried
- 8 oz Cream Cheesesoftened
- ¼ cup Baconсrumbled, plus more for sprinkling
- ½ cup Cheddar cheesegrated
- 1 tbsp Parsleyfresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp Chivesfresh, chopped, plus more for sprinkling
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepperfresh cracked
- 3 dashes Hot sauce
Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery
This Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery is sure to be a hit on your party appetizer table. Think fresh and crunchy celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, Cheddar, and fresh herbs. A few dashes of hot sauce add a light kick of spice. Even better: It’s quick, low-effort, yet wow-worthy enough for a holiday gathering.
To make this recipe, start by cutting in half the celery stalks. Using a hand mixer or food processor, whip the softened cream cheese until light and smooth. Add in the bacon, Cheddar, parsley, chives, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Fill the celery “boats” with the prepared filling and sprinkle the top with some extra bacon and chives. Serve and enjoy!
To make the Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Cream Cheese Stuffed Celery
Cut celery stalks
Whip cream cheese
Add remaining ingredients
Stuff celery boats
Fabulous appetizers! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Write your own review