- ¼ cup Tahini
- ¼ cup Lemon juicefresh (about 1 large lemon’s worth)
- 2 tbsp Olive oilplus more for serving
- ½ cup Parsleyroughly chopped, loosely packed fresh parsley
- ¼ cup Basilroughly chopped, loosely packed fresh tarragon or basil
- 2-3 tbsp Green onionroughly chopped fresh chives or green onion
- 1 clove Garlicroughly chopped
- ½ tsp Saltmore to taste
- 1 (15-oz) can Chickpeas
- 1-2 tbsp Wateroptional
- Olive oilto taste
- Fresh herbschopped
Green Goddess Hummus
I don’t know about you, but I really love the tangy, creamy, and herby flavors of green goddess dressing which is why Green Goddess Hummus is one of my favorite summer recipes. Green goddess combines garlic, mayo and sour cream with fresh herbs that give it its characteristic green color.
To make this hummus, start by blending tahini and lemon juice. Once smooth, add olive oil, parsley, tarragon, chives, chopped garlic and salt. Add the chickpeas and blend until the hummus is thick and smooth. If your hummus is too thick, drizzle in some cold water, until it reaches your desired consistency. Transfer to a small serving bowl. Top with olive oil and some extra chopped herbs. Enjoy!
To make Green Goddess Hummus, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Green Goddess Hummus
Mix tahini and lemon juice
Add oil, herbs, garlic and salt
Well done! Approved!
Write your own review