- 1/2 lb Italian sausageskin removed
- 1/3 cup Red pepperroasted, chopped
- 1/4 cup Basilfinely sliced
- 5 Large eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Parmesan cheesefreshly grated
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Black pepperfreshly ground, to taste
Low Carb Muffin Frittatas
These breakfast Low Carb Muffin Frittatas is the best morning treat, to start your day. This recipe contains no flour and instead I whisk together some eggs, milk and cheese.
Top each muffin with some Italian sausages, prepared roasted peppers and basil for a fresh flavor and in just 30 minutes, you’ll have prepared your own gourmet breakfast muffins. This is another no leftover recipe too!
To make Muffin Frittatas, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Low Carb Muffin Frittatas
Preheat oven and prepare a muffin tray
Prepare muffin mix