- 1 cup Bulgur
- 1 can (15 ounces) Chickpeasrinsed and drained
- 6 ounces Spinachfresh baby (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoeshalved
- 1 small Red onionhalved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Feta cheesecrumbled
- 1/4 cup Hummus
- 2 tbsp Fresh mintchopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Cuminground
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Water
Mediterranean Bulgur Bowl
This Mediterranean Bulgur Bowl is the perfect lunch time salad. Completely nutritionally balanced with bulgur wheat, chickpeas or garbanzo beans, hummus, feta cheese and fresh salad ingredients topped with a lemon juice and mint salad dressing.
Your office lunch will never be tastier. One pan, one bowl, quick and simple, this is too easy to not try!
To make Mediterranean Bulgur Bowl, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Mediterranean Bulgur Bowl?
Steps to make Mediterranean Bulgur Bowl
Add final ingredients
Ruth, thanks for sharing this recipe! Well done!
Write your own review