- 1 head Green cabbageabout 2½ pounds, thinly sliced, core discarded
- 1 tbsp Olive oilextra virgin
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Black pepperfreshly ground
- ½ tbsp Apple cider vinegarplus additional to taste
- 1 tbsp Fresh thymechopped optional
You can always trust me to find the best vegetable side dishes like this Sautéed Cabbage recipe. Cooked, yet still crunchy, thinly sliced cabbage in olive oil, butter, kosher salt, ground black pepper, half a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and fresh thyme which brings all the natural flavors out of the cabbage.
Versatile enough to match perfectly with any protein of your liking.
To make Sautéed Cabbage, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Sautéed Cabbage
Heat oil and butter
Add cabbage and seasoning
Add apple cider vinegar