- 3 tbsp fresh Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Honeypure
- 1 Shallotsfinely chopped
- 1 Chili pepperthinly sliced
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground, to taste
- 3 ripe but firm Peachescut into wedges
- 2 Avocadopitted and cut into wedges
- ½ cup Fresh minttorn if large, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup Pistachio nutsroasted , chopped
Spicy Peach and Avocado Salad
This Spicy Peach and Avocado Salad is one of my favorite summer salads. I love the combination of creamy avocado and juicy sweet peaches. The addition of fresno chili adds a warm kick to this salad.
Start by whisking a dressing made from lemon juice, oil, honey, shallot, and chili in a large bowl. Add peaches and toss to coat. Leave the peaches rest for between 15-60 minutes.
Just before serving, add avocado and mint and toss to combine. Garnish with pistachios and mint.
To make my Spicy Peach and Avocado Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Spicy Peach and Avocado Salad
Add peaches to dressing
Add avocado and mint