- 2 cups Strawberrieshalved, divided
- 2 (4-ounce) Chicken breast cutletsskinless, boneless
- 3 tbsp Pecanschopped, toasted
- 4 tsp Olive oilextra-virgin, divided
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegarwhite
- 1 tsp Honey
- ½ tsp Thymefresh, chopped
- ⅜ tsp Black pepperfreshly ground, divided
- ¼ tsp Kosher Saltdivided
- ¼ tsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 cups fresh baby Spinach
- ¼ cup Onionthinly, sliced
- 1 ounce Feta cheesereduced-fat, crumbled
Healthy Strawberry Chicken Salad with Pecans
This Healthy Strawberry Chicken Salad with Pecans is the wow dish to serve in strawberry season. This recipe promises to suit the taste buds of all your guests. With a base of spinach and strawberry salad, topped with a perfectly tender, sliced chicken breast, dressed in vinaigrette marinated strawberries and garnished with crunchy, toasted pecan nuts and some crumbly feta cheese.
This dish works everytime and I love making it just as much as I love serving it!
To make Strawberry Chicken Salad with Pecans, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Strawberry Chicken Salad with Pecans?
Steps to make Healthy Strawberry Chicken Salad with Pecans
Prepare strawberry salad