- 6 cloves Garliclarge, unpeeled, whole
- 1 lb Parsnippeeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Onionpeeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 3 tbsp Olive oilextra-virgin, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp Rosemarydried or fresh, whole
- ½ tsp Kosher Saltplus more to taste
- Black pepperground, to taste
- 2 cups Cannellinicooked, drained and rinsed
- 6 cups Vegetable brothlow-sodium
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Pepitasto serve
White Bean and Parsnip Soup
White Bean and Parsnip Soup is the perfect soup recipe to warm up this season. Low on effort and made with simple ingredients, it delivers big flavor, and it’s one of my favorite recipes to make during the winter and holiday season. Serve this creamy parsnip and white bean soup as a starter or a meal, topped with pepitas, a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, and cracked black pepper. So good!
To make this soup, start by roasting the chopped parsnips, onions, and whole garlic cloves with olive oil, fresh rosemary, salt and black pepper until you get them fork-tender and nicely caramelized. Once roasted, remove the baking pan from the oven and allow the veggies to cool for a few minutes. Squeeze out the roasted garlic cloves and purée with parsnips, onions, white beans, vegetable broth, and lemon juice. Reheat the soup and serve.
To make the White Bean and Parsnip Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make White Bean and Parsnip Soup
Preheat the oven to 400 ºF.
Place vegetables in food processor
It's a good choice for a healthy lunch, or a starter. Thanks!
Write your own review