- 2 cups Pomegranate juice
- 6 (3 pounds) Granny Smith applespeeled, halved, cored and sliced ½-inch thick
- 1 cup Sugarplus more for sprinkling
- 2¼ cups All-purpose flourdivided
- Kosher Saltoptional
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 stick Unsalted buttercold, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Heavy creamcold, plus more for brushing
- Pomegranate seeds
- Vanilla ice cream
Apple Pomegranate Cobbler
Baking is my favorite pastime, if you couldn’t tell, and this Apple Pomegranate Cobbler is one of my favorite recipes to make.
A perfect winter dessert to serve in individual mini skillets that will definitely have your guests amazed. Mouth wateringly good, this dirty looking, messy treat is best served with scoops of vanilla ice cream and sprinkles of pomegranate seeds for extra garnishing.
To make Apple Pomegranate Cobbler, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Apple Pomegranate Cobbler
Preheat oven and prepare baking pan
Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
Reduce pomegranate juice
Combine dry ingredients
Cool for 20 minutes.