- ⅓ medium Purple cabbageor white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 medium Beetsgrated or julienned
- 1 medium Bell pepperor 6 mini bells, cut into thin strips
- 1 large Carrotsgrated or julienned
- from 1 Pomegranate seeds
- ½ lb Beefcut into small, thin strips
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperto taste
- 1 cup Potato Sticks
- ½ cup Mayonaiseor to taste
Beet and Pomegranate Kaleidoscope Salad
This Beet and Pomegranate Kaleidoscope Salad might just be the most colorful and texturful salad you will have yet served to your guests. With a rainbow array of purple cabbage slices, red beets, mixed bell peppers, orange julienne carrots, bright red pomegranate seeds, potato sticks and beef strips, I don’t believe this salad is missing a thing. Add a simple mayonnaise dip to your platter for added bit of creaminess!
To make Beet and Pomegranate Kaleidoscope Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Beet and Pomegranate Kaleidoscope Salad?
Steps to make Beet and Pomegranate Kaleidoscope Salad
Prepare salad ingredients