For the buttermilk pie crust
- ¼ cup Buttermilkcold, plus 1 to 1½ tbsp more if your dough is dry
- 1 ¼ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Granulated sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Unsalted buttercold, cut into cubes
For the peach filling
- 3 medium Peachessliced
- 2 tbsp Honeyplus more for less ripe peaches
- 1 tsp Bourbon
- 2 tbsp Pistachio nutschopped, for garnish
- ½ tsp Cinnamonground
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Almond meal
- 1 Egg beaten with 1 tsp Waterfor egg wash
- 2 tbsp Raw sugar
- 1 tsp Honey mixed with 1 tsp Bourbonfor brushing after baking
Bourbon-Honey Peach Galette with Pistachios
Desserts are definitely not my speciality, however, this Bourbon-Honey Peach Galette with Buttermilk Crust & Pistachios is just the yummiest dessert pie to make.
With a crisp and crunchy crust made from buttermilk and filled with a gooey honey and peach center and topped with toasted crushed pistachios. Simple and yet just divine.
To make Bourbon-Honey Peach Galette with Buttermilk Crust & Pistachios, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Bourbon-Honey Peach Galette with Buttermilk Crust & Pistachios?
Steps to make Bourbon-Honey Peach Galette with Pistachios
Combine dry ingredients
Prepare chilled pie crust
Sprinkle almond meal over the chilled dough, leaving a 2-inch space around the edges. Arrange the peaches around the center of the dough in a pattern of your choice. Fold the edges of the dough, inwards, covering the fruit slightly, leaving a roughly 9-inch diameter free-form tart. Again, braid your dough as you work your way in.
Preheat oven and prepare pie
So delicious! Thanks for sharing recipe!
Write your own review