- 1 cup +2 tbsp Sugardivided
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) Butterunsalted, melted
- 2 Eggslarge
- 1 tsp Vanilla extractor to taste
- ½ to 1 tsp Almond extractor to taste
- 2 cups +¼ cup Strawberriesdivided, halved or quartered (depending on the size of the berry)
Crustless Fresh Strawberry Pie
This Crustless Fresh Strawberry Pie is an easy as pie recipe to follow. It’s extra light, without the crust, and cuts out the unnecessary calories too! Design your strawberries in a beautiful pattern and this pie can look really impressive too.
Just a few, simple ingredients to bake a really stand-out cake. Enjoy you slice as it is, or indulge in some vanilla ice cream or double whipped sweet fresh cream! It’s fabulous!
To make Crustless Fresh Strawberry Pie, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Crustless Fresh Strawberry Pie?
Steps to make Crustless Fresh Strawberry Pie
Preheat oven and prepare pan
Combine dry ingredients
Add eggs and extracts