- 1 Baguettesliced diagonally about ½-inch thick
- 3 tbsp Olive oilextra virgin, plus more for brushing
- Kosher Saltto taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground, to taste
- 1½ tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Fresh thymechopped
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakes
- Roasted peppers 1 16-oz jarmix of red and yellow, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 Shallotsminced
- 2 tbsp Parsleyfresh, chopped
- 1 6-oz log Goat Cheesefresh, at room temperature
- Microgreensto garnish
Bruschetta with Roasted Peppers & Goat Cheese
This Bruschetta with Roasted Peppers & Goat Cheese is a fantastic party snack that you can easily serve on a sharing platter. It’s vegetarian (but not vegan!) so it will suit lots of your guests. Meat eaters will love it too!
To make this recipe, start by toasting baguette in the oven. Make a dressing by whisking olive oil, vinegar and honey in a bowl. Add the thyme and red pepper flakes before adding the roasted peppers and shallots. To assemble the bruschetta, spread each toasted piece of baguette with a spoonful of goat cheese. Top with the pepper mixture, followed by a pinch of microgreens. Arrange on a platter and serve.
To make Bruschetta with Roasted Peppers & Goat Cheese, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Bruschetta with Roasted Peppers & Goat Cheese
Heat the oven
Preheat the oven to 400 ˚F.
Dress peppers and shallots