- 2 pounds Beefstew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 3 cups Apple cideror juice
- 1 can (14½ ounces) Beef brothreduced-sodium
- 2 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 1½ tsp Salt
- ¼ to ½ tsp Dried thyme
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 3 Potatoesmedium, peeled and cubed
- 4 Carrotsmedium , cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 3 Celeryribs, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 2 Onionmedium, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Water
- sprigs of Fresh thyme
Homemade Apple Cider Beef Stew
This Homemade Apple Cider Beef Stew is guaranteed to be popular around your table this coming winter. It’s just one of those feel good dinners that warms everyone’s stomachs and hearts!
Beef stew meat slowly cooked in broth with apple cider, cider vinegar, dried thyme, salt and ground black pepper. I like to add potatoes, carrots, celery and onions to fill up the stew and encourage the veggie eating in our family meals!
To make Homemade Apple Cider Beef Stew, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Homemade Apple Cider Beef Stew?
Steps to make Homemade Apple Cider Beef Stew
Add stew sauce