- 1 (4-pound) Cured corned beef brisket
- 1½ cup Water
- 1 medium to large head of Cabbagecut into 6 wedges including core
- 2 medium Carrotspeeled, slice lengthwise and then crosswise into 2½ to 3-inch lengths
- 2 medium Onionor about 1 cup of small pearl onions or cippolini), peeled whole and for larger cut into halves
- 6-8 medium to large Red potatoespeeled and chopped into chunks
- fresh Parsleyoptional, chopped
Oven Baked Corn Beef and Vegetables
Oven Baked Corn Beef and Vegetables is said to be an Irish, Jewish American dish. Corned beef is usually salted brisket that is baked slowly for a few hours. The result is a mouthwater and tender meat. Traditionally eaten with cabbage heads, potatoes, carrots and onions, we’ve included them all. This family favorite is hearty and wholesome.
To make Oven Baked Corn Beef and Vegetables, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Oven Baked Corn Beef and Vegetables?
Steps to make Oven Baked Corn Beef and Vegetables