- 1/2 Red cabbagecut into slices, 6 cups
- 2 tbsp Olive oilExtra Virgin
- 1 Leeksliced
- 1 Onionpeeled and chopped
- 1 small Potatoespeeled and diced
- 4 cups Vegetable stockor water
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1 tsp Sea saltor more to taste
- Black pepperto taste
Red Cabbage Soup
In this Red Cabbage Soup the red cabbage helps to define the word health. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this beautiful lilac soup will beautify your table settings as well as tantalize your taste buds. Blended with almond milk to produce a creamy soup that I know you will love. Enjoy served hot with crispy French baguette or some crunchy croutons.
To make Red Cabbage Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Red Cabbage Soup?
Steps to make Red Cabbage Soup
Sauté leeks and onions
Add almond milk