- 2 tbsp low-sodium Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 4 5-ounce center-cut Skin-on salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp fresh Orange juice
- 3 cloves Garlicsmashed
- 4 cups Cauliflower florets
- freshly Ground pepperto taste
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin Olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried Cranberries
- 2 tbsp chopped Pistachio nutsor almonds
- 1 tsp grated Orange zest
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Parsley
- ¼ cup fat-free low-sodium Chicken brothor water
- Cooking spray
This Soy-Maple Salmon recipe promises to serve elegance and flavor to your plate. This recipe is definitely for a more sophisticated palate with a soya sauce and maple marinated, baked sweet salmon, topped with loads of smashed garlic, cauliflower, cranberries, pistachios and orange zest for a delicious and flavorsome dinner choice.
I love to serve it with a side of smooth, butter mashed potato and all my friends love it too!
To make Soy-Maple Salmon, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Soy-Maple Salmon?
Steps to make Soy-Maple Salmon
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Prepare baking sheet
Season and bake salmon
While the salmon is baking, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the remaining garlic and cook for 2 minutes until soft and you are able to break it up. Add the cauliflower, broth, cranberries, pistachios, orange zest, parsley, ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Stir until heated through.
Thank you! Approved!
Write your own review