- 25 g / 1 oz Butter
- 4 Leeksmall, washed and thinly sliced
- 4 x 125 g / 4 ½ oz Salmonfillets, skinless
For yuzu dressing:
- 2-cm / ¾-inch piece Ginger rootfresh, peeled and grated
- 2 cloves Garlicminced
- 1 Red chilismall, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Yuzu juice
- 4 tbsp Olive oillight
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground, to taste
- 1 small bunch Cilantroleaves only
- Radishesthinly sliced using a vegetable peeler
Yuzu Salmon with Buttered Leeks
Looking for a new weeknight recipe? Give this recipe for Yuzu Salmon with Buttered Leeks a try. It’s simple and speedy yet impressively delicious. Skinless salmon filets seasoned with zesty yuzu dressing and oven-baked on a bed of buttery leeks to flaky perfection. Garnish with radish and cilantro tossed with yuzu dressing, and serve.
The flavorful yuzu dressing (recipe included) does double duty in this recipe. First, I use it to season the salmon and then as an irresistible dressing to toss with the radishes and cilantro. Of course, yuzu juice is the star of this dressing. The grapefruit-like flavor of the yuzu fruit adds a wonderful citrus aroma that pairs well with the salmon. The whole dish is prepared and baked in 35 minutes or less.
To make the Yuzu Salmon with Buttered Leeks, you will need the following ingredients:
Steps to make Yuzu Salmon with Buttered Leeks
Preheat the oven to 400 ℉.
Prepare yuzu dressing
Transfer leeks to baking dish