- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Black beansrinsed and drained
- 1 pound Sweet potatoespeeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- ½ Red onionfinely chopped
- ½ cup Cilantrofresh, chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive oildivided
- ½ tsp Cuminground, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp Red pepper flakesoptional
- Saltcoarse, to taste
- Black pepperground, to taste
- 2 tbsp Lime juicefreshly squeezed
Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Salad
This Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Salad serves well as a fresh and filling salad on its own, or as a side dish to anything of your choice. The vegetables are fresh and the flavor is fantastic.
A recipe doesn’t get better than this one. It’s salty, sweet, sour and spicy, all mixed together in a bowl which every guest will absolutely love!
To make Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Salad?
Steps to make Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Salad
Preheat oven to 450 °F.
Season sweet potatoes
Add vegetables and beans
Well done! Verified!
Write your own review