- 2 Yellow onionsmedium , quartered and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tbsp Olive oilplus 2 tsp , extra-virgin, divided
- ½ tsp Saltdivided
- 2 tbsp green Thai Curry paste
- 5 cups Vegetable brothstore-bought or homemade
- 8 cups Fresh spinachgently packed , coarsely chopped, tough stems trimmed, divided
- 2 cups Water
- 2½ cups Mushroomsoyster or shiitake , trimmed and cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 cloves Garliclarge , chopped
- 1½ cups Green beans1-inch pieces trimmed
- 1 cup Broccolithinly sliced peeled stems
- 5 Scallionssliced
- 1 tbsp Lemongrassfinely chopped
- 1 cup Cilantrochopped fresh
- 1 Serrano chilifinely chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon juicefresh , or more to taste
Green Curry Soup
This Green Curry Soup is full of flavor and nutritious ingredients. It makes a great filling and wholesome lunch. Make a batch at the weekend and have this green goodness in a bowl all week!
There are quite a few steps in this recipe – start by cooking onions in a pan. In stages, add curry paste, broth and various vegetables including spinach, shiitake mushrooms, garlic, green beans and broccoli stems. Serve with lemon juice in large bowls.
To make the Green Curry Soup, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Green Curry Soup?
Steps to make Green Curry Soup
Cook the onions
Add curry paste
Pour in broth
Blend spinach with water
Cook garlic and mushrooms
Add the mushrooms and green beans to the pot
Add broccoli stems, scallions and lemongrass
Add spinach, cilantro and serrano
Thank you! Approved!
Write your own review