For the dressing
- ¼ cup Olive oilextra-virgin
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
For the salad
- 3 cups Watermeloncubed seedless
- 1 cup Cucumbermedium , chopped
- 1 cup Feta cheesecrumbled
- ½ cup Red onionthinly sliced
- ½ cup Fresh mintcoarsely chopped
- Sea saltflakes to garnish (optional)
Watermelon Feta Salad with Mint
This Watermelon Feta Salad is my number one salad to make on those hot and steamy midsummer days. I think this salad must be half water thanks to the watermelon and cucumber so it is super refreshing. Salty feta and fresh mint really elevate this dish!
Start by making a simple olive oil, red wine vinegar and salt dressing. Then assemble the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour over the dressing and serve immediately. Super simple – ready in 5 minutes!
To make my Watermelon Feta Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how do you make Watermelon Feta Salad?
Steps to make Watermelon Feta Salad with Mint
Prepare the dressing
Assemble the salad
Dress the salad