- 1 (19 oz can) Chickpeasdrained and rinsed
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 6 cups Romaine lettucechopped
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoeshalved
- 1 cup Cucumbersliced
- 1 cup Corn kernelsfresh or frozen and thawed
- ¼ Red onionthinly sliced
- 6 tbsp Vegan Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 4 wedges of Limefor garnish
Vegan Barbecue Chickpea Salad
This Vegan Barbecue Chickpea Salad is one of my favorite vegan recipes out there. Simmer your chickpeas in the barbecue sauce, over a low heat for just a few minutes and notice your balls of protein begin to absorb so much added flavor.
Serve them over a fresh, crunchy salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, corn and red onion – this salad is a vegan’s best kept secret!
To make Vegan Barbecue Chickpea Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Vegan Barbecue Chickpea Salad?
Steps to make Vegan Barbecue Chickpea Salad
Prepare individual salads