- 1 cup Rolled oatsgluten-free certified if required
- ⅓ cup Hazelnutsroughly chopped
- 3-4 green Cardamom podsseeds crushed in pestle and mortar
- ¼ cup Maple syrup
- ¼ cup Nut butterhazelnut, or seed butter or tahini
- 17 oz fresh Blackberries
- 14 oz vegan YogurtI used coconut, or whipped coconut cream
Granola Pots with Blackberries
I think these Granola Pots with Blackberries are the triple threat, perfect, brunch option to serve at your next breakfast party with the girls!
Beautiful, delicious and nutritious.
To make Granola Pots with Blackberries, you will need the following ingredients:
So, how to make Granola Pots with Blackberries?
Steps to make Granola Pots with Blackberries
Prepare oven and baking sheet
Preheat the oven to 130 °C/265 °F fan function and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Prepare granola sweetener
Add dry granola ingredients
Serve in pots
In four medium size serving jars or pots, place a layer of blackberries at the bottom and a dollop of yogurt or whipped cream over. Sprinkle with granola chunks and then repeat with another layer as described before, blackberries, yogurt and granola. Pack your jars tightly for the juices to run and the colors to show.